> View Blocked Friends | See My blocked list on Facebook Or View Blocked People
Home

Wednesday 21 August 2019

View Blocked Friends | See My blocked list on Facebook Or View Blocked People


Did you forget about the fact that you blocked some of your friends on Facebook? You know, taking a stroll down there and see who is on your blocked list once in a while is a good idea. So, follow the steps outlined below to view your blocked list:

View blocked friends | See My blocked list on Facebook - View Blocked People - unblock a blocked person


ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
A.
  1. On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
  2. Tap on "Account Settings' (for iPhone users tap on "Settings")
  3. Tap on "Blocking"
B. 
  1.  Tap on the menu button (☰)
  2. Tap on "Privacy shortcuts"
  3. Scroll down and tap on "How do I stop someone from bothering me?"
  4. On the drop down menu, tap on "Blocked users"
ON YOUR BROWSER:
  1. Click  in the top right of any Facebook page
  2. Click "Privacy Shortcuts"
  3. Click "How do I stop someone from bothering me?"
  4. Click "View All Blocked Users".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home
Copyright © 2019 TTC | All Rights Reserved. Designed By TTC